NAVICA Verifier is available at no change from the App Store or Google Play.
It is compatible with both Apple and Android smartphones. Operating system requirements are:
- iOS 12 and above
- Android 9 and above
To create a NAVICA Verifier account:
- Download the NAVICA Verifier App from the App Store® or Google Play™.
- Open the NAVICA Verifier App and select the Create Account button.
- Enter an email address in the field provided.
- Enter the verification code sent to your email address and enter it into the field provided.
- Create your password and select the Set Password button.
- Enter your name, organization type and zip code of the location where the NAVICA Pass verification will be performed.
- Select the Create Profile button.
- Select the Allow Camera Access button.
Note: The NAVICA Verifier App defaults to a 7-day pass validity window. To change this setting, go to Account and Settings and select Pass validity window. Then, select the best option.